Press Release. 16th Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition AstanaZdorovie 2019
The 16th Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition
October 24-25, 2019 Nur-Sultan
Astana-EXPO, pavilion C 3.6
Priorities in Kazakhstan healthcare will be given to the improvement of primary healthcare quality, promotion of health of Kazakhstan citizens, provision of medicines and the guaranteed volume of free medical care. At the same time, programs (a new Health and Healthcare System Code and the state program for the development of healthcare for 2020-2015) will reflect the processes of upgrading the sector infrastructure, developing hi-tech medicine, increasing availability and affordability of medical care and implementing compulsory social health insurance system.
Health Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Healthcare exhibition AstanaZdorovie 2019 will take place on October 24-25, 2019 in the city of Nur-Sultan, in the territory of Astana-EXPO, pavilion C 3.6.
The exhibition will demonstrate medical and laboratory equipment, medical expendables, medical accessories and tools, healthcare and sanitary institutions, medicinal products, dietary supplements, and other.
The main topic of the exhibition of this year is characterized with the slogan: Healthcare, Industry and Science!
The exhibition is held with active participation of medical cluster representatives:
● Exporters from the Novosibirsk region presenting promising areas of biotechnologies and biopharmaceuticals development, and a broad range of unrivaled technological novelties;
● Representatives of scientific medical cluster of the Tomsk region – manufacturers of medical electrosurgical high-frequency apparatus and tools, manufacturers of parapharmaceuticals, functional nutrition products, herbal and organomineral products for cutaneous use (therapeutic mud, velvet antlers, highmoor peat), and medical devices.
● Innovation cluster of Nazarbaev University presenting the following innovative products: Transcatheter suturing device, NobleStitch EL, Indeflator, SeqStudio genetic analyzer, Sábı anti-colicky belts.
For the development of international cooperation and medical services export, the participants of the exhibition include major medical institutions of Siberia:
● Leading diagnostic center in Russia – Omsk Clinical Diagnostic Center;
● Major medical cluster of the Tumen region including "Meditsinsky Gorod" Multidisciplinary Clinical Healthcare Center, Regional Clinical Hospital No. 1, "Neftyanik" Medical Unit, Regional Ophthalmological Treatment Center, Federal Neurosurgery Center, "Mat' i Ditya" group of companies, E.M. Niginsky Diagnostic Center, Dental Care Clinic No. 3, "Ingala" Health and Spa Hotel.
Exhibition visitors: directors and managers of clinics, medical institutions, chief medical officers, practicing physicians of various specialization, heads of laboratories, laboratory assistants, junior medical staff, regional dealers, wholesale traders, medical equipment, expendables and assessories distributors, heads of pharmacy procurement, public officials from all regions of Kazakhstan and CIS countries.
AstanaZdorovie 2019 will take place in parallel with the international exhibition and conference on health care digitalization Digital Qazaqstan 2.0 organized by the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Under these two events the guests and participants will have a chance to visit panel sessions concerning health care digitalization, master classes, start-up mall and other G2G, G2B, G2C, В2В activities (pavilion С 3.5).
This cooperation and its format will help to attract more professionals in the field of health care, science, social services, interrelated sectors for the most effective work at the exhibition.
The exhibition is organized by Iteca company in cooperation with ITE Group Plc (Great Britain). AstanaZdorovie exhibition is held with support from the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Eurasian Medical Association, Trade Mission of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
IMPORTANT! To visit the exhibition free of charge enter the promo code AZD19PRESS upon registration on www.astanazdorovie.kz and get an ID badge. Promo codes are not individual and may be distributed among interested exhibition visitors.
We appreciate journalists using this material in the course of preparing information on the international exhibition AstanaZdorovie 2019.